Cov Cath 7 Beechwood 6

If a kid can't handle someone saying his name on BGP, then I don't know how he could pitch in a game that big.

Well that makes sense, considering the kid being discussed is a pitcher and all.....

:confused:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So now when you read my post, maybe you will believe that I don't always give the CovCath players the benefit of the doubt. As I stated, I though from my angle he caught the ball, then dropped it. If UNC-5 tells me he didn't touch it, (he had I know, a much better angle to see the play) then I will agree with him, and that makes it a base hit and not a error.

So now all the talk of the "problem fielder" for CovCath can be put to rest, he didn't commit an error in the Beechwood game! Personally the young man has been playing some very good baseball as of late and IMO cares more about playing the game and helping out his team, than anyone on this CovCath team. The kid loves playing the game of baseball, and he works his butt off to make himself a better player daily, and just not during the baseball season. Prior to a CovCath Saturday afternoon football game (September 1st against NCC), I saw him totally soaked with sweat from working out, when he saw me, he yelled out HI, and I inquired what in the heck was he doing? He looked puzzled and replied, getting ready for the start of the baseball season.... That comment stuck in my head, and it showed me his commitment to the game and his team.

Think there are a few other players who care a whole lot about baseball and this team. You need to think before typing IMO. Edited by Falcon85
grammer

Think there are a few other players who care a whole lot about baseball and this team. You need to think before typing IMO.

I understand your point, but the young man indeeds does care a lot, and can you show me where I might have stated that the others didn't care? Never said that and never implied it either, in any of my posting!:irked::irked:

Edited by Theoldguy