Prayers needed ...

KYNINERSFAN

Around noon today my wife gets a call from her sister. My little nephew was found dead in bed. He was only 6 yrs. old. My wife and her sister just lost their mother 8 months ago. We haven't heard a thing yet. They took his body to Frankfort and we should hear something within the next few hours. Please pray for the family. They had no insurance and the father was in between jobs. They are deperately in need of some serious prayer. Thanks all.

Around noon today my wife gets a call from her sister. My little nephew was found dead in bed. He was only 6 yrs. old. My wife and her sister just lost their mother 8 months ago. We haven't heard a thing yet. They took his body to Frankfort and we should hear something within the next few hours. Please pray for the family. They had no insurance and the father was in between jobs. They are deperately in need of some serious prayer. Thanks all.

Sad news KYNinersFan:cry: My thoughts and Prayers for the family.

Oh no, I couldn't even imagine :cry:.

Lord Jesus, we pray that you will comfort this family and give them the peace that only you can provide. We know that this little child is with you now and there is a reason for everything. Sometimes we just can't see it or understand it. Again, please comfort and be with this family going through this terrible time for them. We ask this in Jesus name.....Amen.

I can't imagine loosing a child, prayers to the family from the Ram family.

Niners, I am going to move this thread into the General Discussion Forum, more people will see it there.

KNF I belong to a small group that has a Bible study on Monday evenings and this story was mentioned tonight about a young boy in the Flatwoods area....I have to assume this was the story of your nephew. While nobody knew any details or the family's name, we did lift them up in prayer and will continue to do so....

Oh no, I couldn't even imagine :cry:.

Lord Jesus, we pray that you will comfort this family and give them the peace that only you can provide. We know that this little child is with you now and there is a reason for everything. Sometimes we just can't see it or understand it. Again, please comfort and be with this family going through this terrible time for them. We ask this in Jesus name.....Amen.

Amen.

:cry::cry:This took my breathe away. PH and I are so sorry for your loss..there are just no words to let you know how sorry we are.