In the eyes of God, which is worse?

Which is worse in the eyes of God?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which is worse in the eyes of God?

• homosexual sex
    • premarital sex
    • both are equally wrong
    • neither - God loves everyone the same
    • other - for which I will explain

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, at this point(but not for long) pretty much all gay sex is premarital. As far as which is worse(or better), pre-marital or homosexual sex, I think it is funny how some otherwise intelligent people thinks there is a man in the sky taking down names and checking it twice to see who all has been naughty or nice. Santa Claus probably cares about such things too, don't you bet?

Well, at this point(but not for long) pretty much all gay sex is premarital. As far as which is worse(or better), pre-marital or homosexual sex, I think it is funny how some otherwise intelligent people thinks there is a man in the sky taking down names and checking it twice to see who all has been naughty or nice. Santa Claus probably cares about such things too, don't you bet?

So you do not think that God knows every single person's every fault?

At this point, 80% of you believe that they are both equally sinful. How come, then, that we see so much more negativity toward homosexual couples then unmarried co-habitating heterosexual couples?

Secondly, for those that believe that homosexual sex is more a sin then heterosexual sex can you explain why you believe this?