Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

In the eyes of God, which is worse?

Which is worse in the eyes of God? 35 members have voted

  1. 1. Which is worse in the eyes of God?

    • homosexual sex
      22%
      8
    • premarital sex
      0%
      0
    • both are equally wrong
      51%
      18
    • neither - God loves everyone the same
      20%
      7
    • other - for which I will explain
      5%
      2

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 77
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Hey TB&G, if it bothers you that much, I got one heckuva Church for you, that affirms that both are wrong, and, in fact, I heard more about the sin of pre-marital sex growing up then I did about homosexuality. (I sure hope someone does not make an out-of-taste comment from this post, because as I type it, I can imagine it). But no joke TrueBlue, the Catholic Church is very vocal on its stance against premarital sex.

 

Hey, I was actually christened Catholic...so I am still good to "get in"? :D

RockMom, I'm just not on the same page and I choose to just let it stay on my back burner, and bite my tongue, which by the way I don't use to speak where fellow Christians wouldn't understand. But if someone asks me.... :scared:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.