Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Maddux back to the Braves?

Featured Replies

Would be nice to see him finish there, his records seem more impressive every year.

If Marquis and Hill continue to struggle, I think the Cubs will make another push as well.

How funny would it be to see Glavine, Smoltz and Maddux all together in Atlanta again.

  • Author
How funny would it be to see Glavine, Smoltz and Maddux all together in Atlanta again.

 

 

Even funnier if they had the best team in the NL, and choked in the playoffs one final time. :D:D:lol:

Even funnier if they had the best team in the NL, and choked in the playoffs one final time. :D:D:lol:

 

That's better than not making it at all. :D

  • Author
That's better than not making it at all. :D

 

 

Yes it is, and I'm confident our teams will do just that this year. :cry:

I wonder if Steve Avery will come out of retirement?

  • Author
I wonder if Steve Avery will come out of retirement?

 

 

Only if Charlie Liebrandt will join him.

Alejandro Pena is warming up in the bullpen.

Yes it is, and I'm confident our teams will do just that this year. :cry:

I feel like the Braves have a slim chance, if they can get healthy.

Perhaps Greg McMichael and Steve Bedrosian will come back to the pen.

Reading some of the players' stories about Greg Maddux shows just what a rare breed he really is. His understanding of the game and hitters is indescribable. He is definitely one of my all-time favorites.

The Braves have several lineup players that could help the Padres hitting woes, and enough starting pitching to be able to trade Maddux. I think its a possibility.

Maddux is not worth trading for IMO. I miss Maddux and it'd be neat to see him in Atlanta, but his best days are long, LONG behind him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.