Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Gillispie Presser Tomorrow

Featured Replies

LEXINGTON - The University of Kentucky and basketball coach Billy Gillispie have called a press conference for 11 a.m. Saturday, but have released no details as to what the conference will address.

 

 

Advocate sports editor Larry Vaught will provide complete coverage of the press conference soon after it ends Saturday.

 

http://www.amnews.com/public_html/?module=displaystory&story_id=40745&format=html

 

Any ideas what this is about?

Maybe they got that 8th grader to sign a LOI.......:lol::lol::lol:

Maybe they got that 8th grader to sign a LOI.......:lol::lol::lol:

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm guessing Jasper and/or Williams.

I'm sure Williams will be one topic. I'd imagine Jasper too, although I hope not.

He will announce that although he has not played the game for years, he can still knock down more shots than Hillary.:D

That the contract has finally been signed.

Will He leave to take the Knicks job?:confused:I know that is one in a million but for some crazy reason that was the first thing I thought of...:creepy

That the contract has finally been signed.

 

That's what I first figured.

 

It's probably a combination of different things but I'd say that's included.

That the contract has finally been signed.

My guess as well.

It just said on Ch 27 out of Lexington that the press confrence tomorrow was announcing that Williams was leaving.

Just talked to my sister and she was watching a different station. They also included that he would be addressing if Liggins will be eligible.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.