Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Braves (Week 6)

Featured Replies

Good weekend for the Braves after a very subpar week.

 

They have a day off on monday then continue the homestand with 3 against the Padres..Luckily they won't have to face Peavy either.

 

Tuesday

 

Young vs. Jurrjens

 

 

Wednesday

 

Wolf vs. Hudson

 

 

Thursday

 

Germano vs. Reyes

  • Replies 53
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wolf has an awesome career record in May. I could see them getting swept.

They really needed that Reds series. Big weekend wins!

Wow, 2 more post, and you'll tie the number of post from last week. :lol:

  • Author

^ I was busy last week, i'll be runnin wild on here this week.

 

Hey, I can't see the Reds board being very much active after too much longer. :lol:

  • Author
Wolf has an awesome career record in May. I could see them getting swept.

 

I doubt a sweep.

  • Author
Wolf has an awesome career record in May. I could see them getting swept.

 

Wolf, in the last 3 years, against Atlanta is 0-1 with an 8.70 ERA.

^ I was busy last week, i'll be runnin wild on here this week.

 

Hey, I can't see the Reds board being very much active after too much longer. :lol:

 

 

You weren't too busy to post in the Reds thread, so that excuse don't fly. The Reds thread will be active all year.

  • Author
You weren't too busy to post in the Reds thread, so that excuse don't fly. The Reds thread will be active all year.

 

But when I post in the Reds, it's just to laugh or something, when I post in the Braves I like to make observations if I have time...

The Braves needed to beat up on a weak team to get things going. Great job the last 3 games, now let's just hope they can improve on their road record of 4-11.

Wow, 2 more post, and you'll tie the number of post from last week. :lol:

Is it our fault that every Braves game is not televised in the area so that they are easy to follow? Or that there are what, three Braves fans on the site compared to what seems like a bajillion Reds fans? Doesn't hurt the Reds thread to have a prolific poster like GT behind it as well.

 

At any rate, in head to head I'll take the wins, you guys can have the posts. ;)

Is it our fault that every Braves game is not televised in the area so that they are easy to follow? Or that there are what, three Braves fans on the site compared to what seems like a bajillion Reds fans? Doesn't hurt the Reds thread to have a prolific poster like GT behind it as well.

 

At any rate, in head to head I'll take the wins, you guys can have the posts. ;)

 

 

 

:lol::lol:

Is it our fault that every Braves game is not televised in the area so that they are easy to follow? Or that there are what, three Braves fans on the site compared to what seems like a bajillion Reds fans? Doesn't hurt the Reds thread to have a prolific poster like GT behind it as well.

 

At any rate, in head to head I'll take the wins, you guys can have the posts. ;)

 

 

 

A true fan would pay for a MLB subscription and watch every game instead of making weak excuses. At any rate, I'll take World Series Championships in my lifetime. ;):D

A true fan would pay for a MLB subscription and watch every game instead of making weak excuses. At any rate, I'll take World Series Championships in my lifetime. ;):D

 

The Braves have won one since the Reds last Title.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.