Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Earl Clark Officially Back At UL

Featured Replies

It brings a big smile across my face everytime I read this thread title.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That swing work out for you? :lol::lol:
Yes, it did, no push needed... but thanks!
This could be the most talent he has had period. This rivals the 1996-1998 teams that he had at UK.

 

That's what we heard last year about this team... and an Elite 8 to show for it?

Good lord, just take it as a compliment. Those were great teams, they're going to get compared to, just like great defenses get compared to the '85 Bears.

 

I certainly never said it about last year's team.

 

In fact, no one on BGP did. We laughed at people who did, and I promised to remember it when someone said something insane on TCP...which took no time at all.

This could be the most talent he has had period. This rivals the 1996-1998 teams that he had at UK.

 

I don't think the Cards would quite be at that level but I hope I am wrong. Counting all classes (freshman to seniors) weren't there like 8 players who played in the NBA off the '96 team alone?

Good lord, just take it as a compliment. Those were great teams, they're going to get compared to, just like great defenses get compared to the '85 Bears.

 

I certainly never said it about last year's team.

 

In fact, no one on BGP did. We laughed at people who did, and I promised to remember it when someone said something insane on TCP...which took no time at all.

 

Nah I'm good. This team isn't and won't be near as talented as the '96 team. It's comparing it to a team who is maybe the best of all-time and nothing has warranted that comparison.

I don't think the Cards would quite be at that level but I hope I am wrong. Counting all classes (freshman to seniors) weren't there like 8 players who played in the NBA off the '96 team alone?

 

NBA players off 1996 team

1. Delk

2. McCarty

3. Pope

4. Mercer

5. Walker

6. Anderson

7. Mohammed

8. Sheppard

9. Turner

NBA players off 1996 team

1. Delk

2. McCarty

3. Pope

4. Mercer

5. Walker

6. Anderson

7. Mohammed

8. Sheppard

9. Turner

 

That would be hard for UL to match. Would need to average a little over two players per class.

This UL team could be scary good next year. Leadership is the only problem I can foresee right now.

This is a good decision by Clark i wonder if he got this advice from Ricky. Because players know the rick will tell them if they are ready to go he has told many players they are ready and need to go. Also a question for UofL fans would you really want DC back if he can with all the Drama he brings. Dont rip me its just a Wuestion. Im curious.

If he makes it back to the team I don't think he'll be the head case he was this year. Not to mention having him down low would by extremely beneficial for depth and experience in the post. I'll take him back any day of the week.

FWIW, Caracter was in attendance at the Derby City Classic last night...

  • Author
FWIW, Caracter was in attendance at the Derby City Classic last night...

I also saw Clark, T Will and Jerry Smith leaving together...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.