Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Earl Clark Officially Back At UL

Featured Replies

Per a message I just got from RockPride...

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So is/did he removing his name from the NBA draft?

  • Author

University of Louisville forward Earl Clark has chosen not place his name in the 2008 NBA Draft and intends to return for his junior season with the Cardinals.

 

"Earl is looking forward to having a great junior season," said U of L Head Coach Rick Pitino. "I'm delighted he has made the prudent decision to return to school. He'll definitely be one of the premier forward in college basketball next season. He's a hard worker that has really improved each day and will continue to do so."

 

http://uoflsports.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/041708aaa.html

University of Louisville forward Earl Clark has chosen not place his name in the 2008 NBA Draft and intends to return for his junior season with the Cardinals.

 

"Earl is looking forward to having a great junior season," said U of L Head Coach Rick Pitino. "I'm delighted he has made the prudent decision to return to school. He'll definitely be one of the premier forward in college basketball next season. He's a hard worker that has really improved each day and will continue to do so."

 

http://uoflsports.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/041708aaa.html

 

 

Thanks. A good decision, and good news for the Cards.

Saw Earl down on campus today. Definitely the right move by him, and he should have a breakout junior season. Word is DC is really pushing to come back as well, and the final obstacle is whether Pitino really wants to put up with him for another year or not.

Thanks. A good decision, and good news for the Cards.

 

I agree:thumb::thumb:

This is great for the Cards, and for Clark IMO. If Caracter can get himself eligible for next season then that'll be an accomplishment he can be proud so if he's working as hard as people say then best of luck to him!

Louisville looks to be a serious national title contender now that Clark is back!

 

08/09 Starting Line-Up as I see it

PG- Andre McGee

SG- Jerry Smith

SF- Terrence Williams

PF- Earl Clark

C- Samardo Samuels

 

The Cards will also have a deep bench with Sosa, Knowles, Jennings, Bolding, Swopshire and Goode! I cant wait til next season!

Louisville looks to be a serious national title contender now that Clark is back!

 

08/09 Starting Line-Up as I see it

PG- Andre McGee

SG- Jerry Smith

SF- Terrence Williams

PF- Earl Clark

C- Samardo Samuels

 

The Cards will also have a deep bench with Sosa, Knowles, Jennings, Bolding, Swopshire and Goode! I cant wait til next season!

 

Don't forget Delk....

 

This is by far the most talent (on paper) he has had at UofL.:ylsuper:

  • Author

I wouldn't be shocked to see Swoopshire redshirted. Kid has a ton of athletic ability, but he needs a lot of refining to his game. Not that it would hurt much, just sayin' from seeing him play...

From people watching him at the DBC practice, they said they couldn't believe Swopshire's improvement. If true, I can't wait to see it in person.

Also, I hear that if DC can work his way to eligibility, he's welcome back on the team. Might be a very long summer for Caracter.

  • Author
If true, I can't wait to see it in person.

 

You going to the game Saturday??? :lol:

You going to the game Saturday??? :lol:
I was thinking I might swing by.:banana:
  • Author
I was thinking I might swing by.:banana:

Maybe I'll look you up... :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.