April 17, 200818 yr Drove past a gas station in northeastern this morning and gas was $3.39 and now it is $3.61(2:30 pm). This is out of hand!
April 17, 200818 yr Yeah they are taking it to us right there at the pump in full public view on blacktop.:irked:
April 17, 200818 yr In all seriousness I have already started eliminating access trips, including going out for enjoyment. This stinks!
April 17, 200818 yr I have made a ton of driving cuts and plan on making even more now. Does anyone think it is time for ther gov to get involved in this?
April 17, 200818 yr I don't understand what you all want? I mean look gas prices have went up since it's been around. People say they remember when it was just a quarter I mean it's not like it raised from 50 cents to 3.69 over night. It's just part of time and the economy. Look at a bag of candy, used to be 50 cents now it's 94 cents. People are gonna pay for it and there is nothing we can do. It sucks and I wish it wasn't this high but do we honestly think it's ever gonna drop below 3 dollars again?
April 17, 200818 yr I have made a ton of driving cuts and plan on making even more now. Does anyone think it is time for ther gov to get involved in this? If it stops the insanity then yes.
April 17, 200818 yr I don't understand what you all want? I mean look gas prices have went up since it's been around. People say they remember when it was just a quarter I mean it's not like it raised from 50 cents to 3.69 over night. It's just part of time and the economy. Look at a bag of candy, used to be 50 cents now it's 94 cents. People are gonna pay for it and there is nothing we can do. It sucks and I wish it wasn't this high but do we honestly think it's ever gonna drop below 3 dollars again? What "you all want" is to have reasonable pricing for gas, not something that is clearly unwarrented. The way that the prices have risen is not natural, not at this rate and time frame. That is simply bull.
April 17, 200818 yr Don't you love how you can drive by a station and the price is say 3.30 and then five minutes later drive back by and it goes up 30 or 40 cents? This is just one of many things that the gov needs to look into.
April 17, 200818 yr What "you all want" is to have reasonable pricing for gas, not something that is clearly unwarrented. The way that the prices have risen is not natural, not at this rate and time frame. That is simply bull. Do you know how much oil is right now? It's the highest it's ever been, as a result gas prices are going to go up. It's not like the oil is the same price and then gas just keeps raising. It's silly to think. It's like with anything. If cheese goes up then the price of a pizza at a resturant may go up. I just find it dumb to criticize gas prices anymore. It's a result of a poor economy and a war driven world.
April 17, 200818 yr What "you all want" is to have reasonable pricing for gas, not something that is clearly unwarrented. The way that the prices have risen is not natural, not at this rate and time frame. That is simply bull. It's all natural if you are a supporter of the oil man or the oil company.:lol:
April 17, 200818 yr Do you know how much oil is right now? It's the highest it's ever been, as a result gas prices are going to go up. It's not like the oil is the same price and then gas just keeps raising. It's silly to think. It's like with anything. If cheese goes up then the price of a pizza at a resturant may go up. I just find it dumb to criticize gas prices anymore. It's a result of a poor economy and a war driven world. If oil cost more than the gas companies profits should not be through the roof. Yes we have to pay for it...like it or not BUT it is still a bunch of crap!
April 17, 200818 yr Why don't we use our reserve... force our hand to make alternative fuel... then we would talk... or start drilling in N.D. Alaska... all of which would lower prices
April 17, 200818 yr I saw an article predicting relief in the fall. It also said that $4.00 gas will happen before then.
April 17, 200818 yr Why don't we use our reserve... force our hand to make alternative fuel... then we would talk... or start drilling in N.D. Alaska... all of which would lower prices Clinton talked about this a few weeks back but nobody seemed to pick up on it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.