Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

67

Featured Replies

I think I know it now, but I used up my guess. :irked:

  • Replies 49
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sixty-seven is:

 

The registry of the U.S. Navy's aircraft carrier USS John F. Kennedy (CV-67), named after U.S. President John F. Kennedy

The number of the European route E67, the Via Baltica from Prague to Helsinki

The number of the French department Bas-Rhin

Chicago's song Questions 67 and 68

Elton John's song "Old '67" on The Captain & The Kid CD, (2006)

The number of counties in Florida

The number of counties in Alabama

The highest two digit number not presently designating any highway in the Interstate Highway System of the United States

The number before 68!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

 

Ok...seriously...67 (the year) wasn't that the year that the guy wrote the wrong number down on his score card at the Masters??

Never mind I confused myself. What I posted about "67" actually happened at "68" Masters. Dang I am such a blonde sometimes! :irked::lol:

  • Author
Sixty-seven is:

 

The registry of the U.S. Navy's aircraft carrier USS John F. Kennedy (CV-67), named after U.S. President John F. Kennedy

The number of the European route E67, the Via Baltica from Prague to Helsinki

The number of the French department Bas-Rhin

Chicago's song Questions 67 and 68

Elton John's song "Old '67" on The Captain & The Kid CD, (2006)

The number of counties in Florida

The number of counties in Alabama

The highest two digit number not presently designating any highway in the Interstate Highway System of the United States

 

 

What did you do, google the number 67?:laugh:

  • Author
I think I know it now, but I used up my guess. :irked:

 

 

Go ahead, and take another guess. If you don't get it, I'll post some hints.

Number of hitters Cueto faced before walking a batter.

 

Please tell me I won. I heard the prize was a million dollars.

  • Author
Number of hitters Cueto faced before walking a batter.

 

Please tell me I won. I heard the prize was a million dollars.

 

 

No, and you're close on the prize.

No, and you're close on the prize.

 

That's okay. I don't really need the money anyways. :rolleyes: :cry:

  • Author
Lowest round shot at this year's Masters.

 

 

Nope

What is the number of cusswords screamed at the Reds O this weekend by LRCW???

  • Author
What is the number of cusswords screamed at the Reds O this weekend by LRCW???

 

 

:laugh: Don't curse, but if I did, that would be close.

I'm going to think on this overnight...if I come up with a good guess and no one has it right by tomorrow morning, I might take my shot. :lol:

 

As of now, I'm clueless...

You bought this car.

 

spacer.png

 

 

And your giving to me, cuz I guessed it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.