Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

67

Featured Replies

The first person to figure this one out wins a prize.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
You're age?:sssh:

 

NO, :fight::fight: and you're eliminated. Only one guess per poster.

  • Author
The last year that there was a triple crown winner in baseball?

 

 

No, that would be 1967, but good guess.

The IQ of Alicia Keys for her comments in a previous thread.

  • Author
The IQ of Alicia Keys for her comments in a previous thread.

 

 

Probably not that high, and I wouldn't have put it in the pro sports forum. :p

No hint...of any kind...that's a tough one without any direction...

  • Author
No hint...of any kind...that's a tough one without any direction...

 

 

I'll give a hint in a little bit. I'm confident somone will know the answer.

  • Author
Reds stranded base runners, or is that to low?

 

 

I would have to think way too low for the season.

I would have to think way too low for the season.

 

 

 

And you are right. I'm at 70 before the pirates series.:irked:

 

 

Wow...164? Like 12 a game, that's not going to get it done.

SO's for Red's batters this season, so far.

  • Author
SO's for Red's batters this season, so far.

 

 

Incorrect.

 

If I don't have a correct answer by the time I get home, then I'll give my first hint.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.