Greenup Co./Boyd Co. Predictions

Who will win GC or BC  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win GC or BC

Did they pick up someone to make them better than last year?

Do you honestly think Boyd or Greenup is going to throw their best pitcher s to make it tougher?:creepy::creepy:

Exactly right. Neither team will see the other's top couple of pitchers. We won't know who the better of these two teams are until/if they meet in the post season. However, it still should be a great game. Greenup has some super bats in their lineup. But, their defense has been suspect so far this season. Without the stud pitchers, I'll give the nod to Greenup's bats. GC 7 BC 4

I think we may possibly see the "aces" in this game. Boyd will want to prove that last year's regional loss was a fluke, and the Muskies will want to show that it wasn't. If GCHS plays to it's potential, it should be a good game. Both teams are really looking at this game as a "must win", not so much as far as records go, but in a case of pride for both squads.

Greenup Co. 7

Boyd Co. 4

Exactly right. Neither team will see the other's top couple of pitchers. We won't know who the better of these two teams are until/if they meet in the post season. However, it still should be a great game. Greenup has some super bats in their lineup. But, their defense has been suspect so far this season. Without the stud pitchers, I'll give the nod to Greenup's bats. GC 7 BC 4

I am hearing GC looking at throwing one of their top pitchers. Logan brothers would like nothing more than to sweep BC this year.:flame:

I can garantee Boyd will not throw anyone close to their top in this game.

That wasn't BC game plan last year. Maybe BC learn something from last year. :scared:

I will add if GC plays like they did at Lewis Co last night. GC will go down in defeat.