Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

OJ Mayo is one and done

Featured Replies

He expects to hire an agent soon

  • Replies 63
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He honestly wasn't really all that impressive this past season, IMO. I think he could use another year of college.

What a mistake if he decides to go to the NBA. He needs another year or two before even considering this move.

What a mistake if he decides to go to the NBA. He needs another year or two before even considering this move.

 

:confused: Are you talking about the same OJ Mayo that they are? He would have went straight to the NBA had it not been mandatory to go to school.

:confused: Are you talking about the same OJ Mayo that they are? He would have went straight to the NBA had it not been mandatory to go to school.

 

I don't think he looked ready to go to the NBA this season, either. His game will probably fit in a little better in the NBA, however.

I don't think he looked ready to go to the NBA this season, either. His game will probably fit in a little better in the NBA, however.

 

He will be a top 10 pick, depending on who all goes......top 5.

He will be a top 10 pick, depending on who all goes......top 5.

 

He's not a Kobe. But his selfish game will suit him better in the NBA.

Selfish? He played PG his whole life until this year he split time there. I dont know if I'd call OJ's style of play selfish. He can create shots for himself and had to on a lot of occasions in the past, but he is always good for setting someone else up as well.

Selfish? He played PG his whole life until this year he split time there. I dont know if I'd call OJ's style of play selfish. He can create shots for himself and had to on a lot of occasions in the past, but he is always good for setting someone else up as well.

 

He should have been more selfish this year.

He's not a Kobe. But his selfish game will suit him better in the NBA.

 

I never claimed he was, but he is ready for the NBA.

I never claimed he was, but he is ready for the NBA.

 

I guess we will see next year.

I guess we will see next year.

 

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.