Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hansbrough to transfer

Featured Replies

Ben, not Tyler. First the Delks, now Hansbrough leaving Mississippi State

 

LINK

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How good of a player is Ben?

I wonder if he'll end up at UNC and play with Tyler for one year?

  • Author

Not unless they red shirt Tyler next year.

He is a solid contributor, but I'm not real confident that he would crack UNC's lineup... Especially if everyone stays...

Not unless they red shirt Tyler next year.

 

Which I don't see happening.

How good of a player is Ben?

 

Above average point guard.

Not unless they red shirt Tyler next year.

 

I forgot about the sit a year rule.

 

Happy is staying at G-town - he wouldn't have to sit out there.

See what happens when Scotty Hopson doesn't sign with your school?

How good of a player is Ben?

 

Not good enough to play at Carolina.

I wonder what happened to make him displeased with State...

He's a decent shooter. That's about it.....

Surprised at this. I thought he was a good contributor for Coach Stansbury.

Any word on where he may land?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.