Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keppinger

Featured Replies

You're right, he was at Louisville for a spell last season!:sssh:

 

 

Duh!!!! So what's with the :sssh:? I think everyone already knows that. :rolleyes::p

  • Replies 54
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, you make it seem as though he's not had a full opportunity to be what they thought he'd become. My question is this....When is he supposed to blossom? How long is enough? And I really like arguing with you. You're good at it! So here!:rolleyes:

And if he was the cornerstone to build on he'd not have needed the trip to Louisville. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

He is not the cornerstone. That is ridiculous. He went back to Louisville last year because he played like he is playing right now. He played in 139 games last year, and had over 500 at-bats. That is a pretty good sample size.

Well, you make it seem as though he's not had a full opportunity to be what they thought he'd become. My question is this....When is he supposed to blossom? How long is enough? And I really like arguing with you. You're good at it! So here!:rolleyes:

And if he was the cornerstone to build on he'd not have needed the trip to Louisville. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

 

 

Who ever said he was the cornerstone? I believe the signing of Phillips to a long term deal showed who Reds brass thinks is the cornerstone. They just need to leave EE alone, and let him play. Give him a full year, and if he doesn't do the job you expect from him, then look elsewhere to fill the position.

Encarnacion, like him or not, is one of the guys the Reds are building around.

 

Who ever said he was the cornerstone? I believe the signing of Phillips to a long term deal showed who Reds brass thinks is the cornerstone. They just need to leave EE alone, and let him play. Give him a full year, and if he doesn't do the job you expect from him, then look elsewhere to fill the position.

Well, westsider started it! He's had more than a year, and I'm not opposed to giving him another. But if he's not much improved, I'd part ways with him unless his offense is just that outstanding. And if his offense is outstanding, then I'd strongly consider him for the other corner in the offseason. So, let me ask you this. Let's say Gonzo returns, hits like the back of his card says he does, which is not that great, but fields his position like we all think he can.....and E-5 is still struggling around the first of May both offensively and defensively, would you not consider a change at the hot corner?

Well, westsider started it! He's had more than a year, and I'm not opposed to giving him another. But if he's not much improved, I'd part ways with him unless his offense is just that outstanding. And if his offense is outstanding, then I'd strongly consider him for the other corner in the offseason. So, let me ask you this. Let's say Gonzo returns, hits like the back of his card says he does, which is not that great, but fields his position like we all think he can.....and E-5 is still struggling around the first of May both offensively and defensively, would you not consider a change at the hot corner?

 

 

Sure. Come May, and EE is still struggling offensively, then I would play Keppinger over him at 3rd.

Sure. Come May, and EE is still struggling offensively, then I would play Keppinger over him at 3rd.

Now, what I want to know, and which is more important, what does your mom think of E-5? Because I know she has a better grasp on the Redlegs than either of us do!:D

Now, what I want to know, and which is more important, what does your mom think of E-5? Because I know she has a better grasp on the Redlegs than either of us do!:D

 

 

She has a better grasp of UK basketball, but not the Reds. :D

Well, westsider started it! He's had more than a year, and I'm not opposed to giving him another. But if he's not much improved, I'd part ways with him unless his offense is just that outstanding. And if his offense is outstanding, then I'd strongly consider him for the other corner in the offseason. So, let me ask you this. Let's say Gonzo returns, hits like the back of his card says he does, which is not that great, but fields his position like we all think he can.....and E-5 is still struggling around the first of May both offensively and defensively, would you not consider a change at the hot corner?
Once and for all, I never said that Encarnacion was the cornerstone of the franchise, or anything like it. I simply stated, and accurately so, that he is one of the players that the Reds are building the team around.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.