Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If Cueto had a no hitter through 7?

Do you leave him in? 31 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you leave him in?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

In a normal situation, not his first start-and not Dusty Baker, I say run him back out. However, Dusty has took a lot of blame for the struggles of Mark Prior and Kerry Wood. He is accused of over pitching them.

 

I think he will make a concious effort to keep the young guns of the Reds limited to a reasonable pitch count. Especially early in the year.

  • Replies 67
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Go pick on someone your own size. Somebody like Steve Bartman. :D:D

 

Didn't you get the memo? Bartman is officially off the hook because Alou couldn't have caught it anyway!:lol: On a side note, when we went to Wrigley last summer, my son had to have his picture taken in the "Bartman seat."

Minus that HR and he has a perfect game going, of course he goes back out there..

Minus that HR and he has a perfect game going, of course he goes back out there..

 

 

He was already at 92 pitches. Let' say it takes him 14 pitches to pitch get thru the 8th inning. So you're going to run your young star pitcher back out there in the 9th inning, in cold weather in early April to pitch the 9th inning with his pitch count already at 106 pitches?

He was already at 92 pitches. Let' say it takes him 14 pitches to pitch get thru the 8th inning. So you're going to run your young star pitcher back out there in the 9th inning, in cold weather in early April to pitch the 9th inning with his pitch count already at 106 pitches?

 

As long as he stays perfect, yes.

As long as he stays perfect, yes.

 

 

I'm glad you're not the Reds manager. Good way to ruin your young pitchers arm.

I'm glad you're not the Reds manager. Good way to ruin your young pitchers arm.

 

It might be but I never said I wanted to be manager, I only want to see history.

It might be but I never said I wanted to be manager, I only want to see history.

 

 

So you're going to possibly ruin a young man's career just so you can see history?

  • Author
It might be but I never said I wanted to be manager, I only want to see history.

If that's the case you better never ben one of those guys busting Dusty for not knowing how to take care of his pitchers.

So you're going to possibly ruin a young man's career just so you can see history?

 

Basically..

  • Author
Basically..

In other words, you're not really a Reds fan?

In other words, you're not really a Reds fan?

 

Yeah, thats it.. :rolleyes:

I'w with playing him as long as he looks like he has the energy and he says that he can go, but like others I yank him as soon as he gives up a hit.

 

PMIC, really? You would ruin his career to see history?

  • Author
Yeah, thats it.. :rolleyes:
If you're willing to take the chance at ruining a STUD pitcher that could be dominant for the next 10 years so for one day you can see "history", I'm sorry but that doesn't make a lick of sense.

It's all hypothetical anyway.. What's to say he doesn't go out and get the next six outs on 10 pitches?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.