Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALL "A" CLASSIC PREDICTIONS

Featured Replies

With Robbie Ross on the hill I dont see LCA loosing. They just beat the number one team in Florida, and Ross threw 7 innings, and hit 96 mph in the 7th.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going on who I have seen thus far, I'd have to say that Owensboro Catholic and Beechwood have to be favorites to get out of their regions and can compete for the title at Applebees. Also I would think that Lexington Christian will compete for the title with an All-American on their staff.

 

Who else does Lex. Christian have on the mound since Ross can't pitch every game?

what do you all think about the 13th

 

I think the winner of Mboro Wburg game today { 4\7 } will have a good shot at 13th.

Danville has won the 12th region All A Region every year they have had it, but I would say Somerset will probably be favoried to win it this year.

 

Somerset is definitely favored...This Ads team is very young but capable of upsetting some good teams this year....:thumb:

Brossart, Nicholas County, Deming, Augusta, St. Pat, Bracken County, Calvary Christian

 

Lower bracket for the 10th is Deming vs St Pat, Bracken vs Silver Grove

 

Upper Bracket Augusta vs Brossart Winner plays Nicholas, Paris vs Calvary Christian

 

Semi Finals 4:00 At Brossart Saturday

 

Finals 3:00 Sunday at Brossart

Who is going from the 8th region. There are a couple of teams that will be turning some heads.

Going on who I have seen thus far, I'd have to say that Owensboro Catholic and Beechwood have to be favorites to get out of their regions and can compete for the title at Applebees. Also I would think that Lexington Christian will compete for the title with an All-American on their staff.

 

Who else does Lex. Christian have on the mound since Ross can't pitch every game?

 

Crain will start some games, he plays 3rd for them and has a great stick. Hes a DI player but he has some control issues.

 

Johnson is a solid pitcher, wont over power many batters but hits his spots very well.

 

Evans is a young player that looks to have a promising future.

 

Kennedy has become the closer for this team. In florida he locked down a few games for them, he will do well this season.

Danville wins 12th 6-5 over Somerset.

Campbellsville beats Bethlehem 9-3 in the 5th Region.

Who is going from the 8th region. There are a couple of teams that will be turning some heads.

 

This is too close to call.! It will be interesting to see who comes out on top. Do you have the tournament brackets for the 8th?

While Owensboro Catholic is always one of the better programs in the state. Look for a down year this year. Should win the region for the All A. But I don't expect them to win down at State. Saw them play the other night against Daviess County. Looked kinda rough to be honest. Sturgeon (sorry if I spelled it wrong) was on the hill and got hit around pretty good. The kid has a bright future. But I don't know. Some of my friends down here in Owensboro said he was dealing last year. Looked like his velocity was lacking big time that night and was struggling to throw strikes. Catholic is really young and it showed. This is just one game that I have seen. But nothing was proven that they will be as good as in years past...Just thought I would throw it out there.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.