Bengals WR Chris Henry charged with Assault/Criminal Damaging/And a vehicle offense

CINCINNATI — A Cincinnati Bengals player who has frustrated his team with past traffic violations was back in court last week.

Wide receiver Chris Henry was ticketed for driving with expired Kentucky license plates. He appeared in Hamilton County Municipal Court and paid $149, according to court records.

NFL commissioner Roger Goodell suspended the 24-year-old for the first half of last season for repeatedly violating the league's conduct policy. Henry was arrested four times during a 14-month span.

link

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's stupid we know that, but who cares about that really? I have been waiting for this thread. I think we can take a positive out of this they had a good reason to search his stuff and they didn't find anything. :lol:

He's an NFL player, who can't stay out of trouble. Anytime the smallest thing happens it will be in the news, and on this message board. Because I will post it. :D

He's stupid we know that, but who cares about that really? I have been waiting for this thread. I think we can take a positive out of this they had a good reason to search his stuff and they didn't find anything. :lol:

Where did you see that they searched his stuff? Police generally do not search a vehicle after a routine traffic stop.

I don't really see the big deal in it... Yeah, he shouldn't drive on expired tags, but there are a lot of things that could have warranted that. There are a lot of people that probably have driven on expired tags for a day or two...

Where did you see that they searched his stuff? Police generally do not search a vehicle after a routine traffic stop.

No I didn't mean that they did. Sorry I didn't make that clear. I mean that is the only thing that was wrong. :lol: