Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DC already gone....

Featured Replies

word around here is that DC is already off campus and back home. I heard that he pleaded with Rick to let him come back next year (this was in NY), and then some more issues came up, AGAIN...and Rick said that's it.

word around here is that DC is already off campus and back home. I heard that he pleaded with Rick to let him come back next year (this was in NY), and then some more issues came up, AGAIN...and Rick said that's it.

 

Rick, didn't have any problem playing him in the tournament. What's the deal?

  • Author

He came up with an end, being the end of the season. I can buy that.

He came up with an end, being the end of the season. I can buy that.

 

I'd say anything to win, but I really don't think that's how Coach Pitino rolls. I am not too familiar with the whole story.

As I posted in the Deja Vu thread, it is awfully similar to the end of the 95 season when Pitino told Rhodes he wouldn't be welcome back. What's the chances the Cards can pull off what the Cats did the next three years after Rhodes left?

  • Author

^ I think that next year, the Cards will be, very, very special....after that, who knows...I would look for Louisville to start out around 5-6....

As I posted in the Deja Vu thread, it is awfully similar to the end of the 95 season when Pitino told Rhodes he wouldn't be welcome back. What's the chances the Cards can pull off what the Cats did the next three years after Rhodes left?

Great, 3 years from now we get to hear how Tubby did a terrible job in winning the title with Rick's players :rolleyes:

The way I understand it, DC hasn't been taken classes for several months now, I don't see how he could come back if that is true...

The decision to leave was reached, like I said, a long time ago. I haven't heard anything about DC pleading to come back.

The way I understand it, DC hasn't been taken classes for several months now, I don't see how he could come back if that is true...

 

If this is true...............then he shouldn't have been playing and representing the University.

Is it true Pitino had to get rid of DC for the Samuels kid to commit to U of L?

Is it true Pitino had to get rid of DC for the Samuels kid to commit to U of L?

Pitino had to know DC's status in order to be honest with Samuels about playing time. I think stating it another way is twisting it into something it isn't. Pitino had to have a hard, certain answer, and it was Caracter's decision that he was going to go pro.

I am a huge UofL fan, DC was decent. But come on people he wasn't great. He can score underneath the rim. That is it, let him go. No defensive, stays in foul trouble and seems to lack discipline. He was over-hyped, and has been since he was a kid. That is the problem.

 

I don't think he is a bad person, and to be honest, the crap he does wouldn't bother a lot of coaches. But RP is not one to tolerate kids like this. He could've went somewhere like Memphis or Tenn and done whatever he liked. People always talk about him like he beat woman or did drugs. The dude was lazy, always late, didn't like class. JUST A KID who needs to grow up.

 

I really don't care, and wish him the best.

If Samuels wasn't coming to U of L he might not have had to leave.SS made him expendable and U of L got a better player in the deal.

You can spin it how you like, but it isn't how it went down. This was Caracter's decision, and I am probably the biggest Caracter fan you'll find in the Louisville fan base.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.