Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DC already gone....

Featured Replies

Any UK fan (and yes I am a huge one) that is going to criticize this because they think Pitino wanted Caracter gone to get Samuels, well there was a certain guy by the name of Mercer that Pitino wanted awfully bad in 96, and Rhodes opened up a spot for him.

As I posted in the Deja Vu thread, it is awfully similar to the end of the 95 season when Pitino told Rhodes he wouldn't be welcome back. What's the chances the Cards can pull off what the Cats did the next three years after Rhodes left?

 

Pretty good if he could bring in guys like Mercer, Turner, Pope and Derek Anderson in the process...:lol:

Any UK fan (and yes I am a huge one) that is going to criticize this because they think Pitino wanted Caracter gone to get Samuels, well there was a certain guy by the name of Mercer that Pitino wanted awfully bad in 96, and Rhodes opened up a spot for him.

 

I think Pitino should have parted ways with DC a long time ago...

Is that post supposed to make sense? :confused:

 

If you caught the joke it did :D

So long, dude. Too bad you couldn't get your act together. Hope you can make the best of it.

The way I understand it, DC hasn't been taken classes for several months now, I don't see how he could come back if that is true...

 

I suspected as much.

 

I understand Caracter is a sophomore but there is a defect in the NCAA eligibility rules. Bob Knight has said that under current NCAA/NBA rules, a kid just has to stay in college one year. But during that freshman year, all he has to do is take and I suppose pass 6 hours the first semester and merely sign up for (not attend) second semester classes. As I understand it, Knight is in favor of a system by which a high school kid could have the option of going directly to the NBA but if he wanted to play college ball, he would have to forego the NBA for two years, and remain eligible in order to play at his college. If he flunked out he still could not go to the NBA for 2 years. (I do not know how stringent the eligibility requirements would be.)

 

All of this stuff prostitutes the concept of college athletics.

word around here is that DC is already off campus and back home. I heard that he pleaded with Rick to let him come back next year (this was in NY), and then some more issues came up, AGAIN...and Rick said that's it.

 

 

Not true he was on campus today, when I went to have lunch he was at the student center. He is not welcome back to the Bball team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.