Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Indiana offers its coaching job to....

Featured Replies

Washington State's Tony Bennett, who apparently left his heart in Pullman

 

LINK

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bennet would be a good choice for I.U., providing of course that he can pass the chair throwing for distance minimum requirement. Then comes the all important "Telephone interview" along with speed dialing testing.:D

 

Should Bennet pass these requirements and 98 turns the job down then he will stand a good chance.:thumb:

I figured 98 would be all over this news. Was this expected or a surprise?

I was expecting Miller from Xavier.

I'm hearing Bennett is leaning towards taking the job at Cal...

Who knows if he will take the job, BUT:

 

He was rewarded with a seven-year deal prior to this season that paid $800,000 per season.

 

Another reason why contracts don't mean anything, in any sport.

Who knows if he will take the job, BUT:

 

He was rewarded with a seven-year deal prior to this season that paid $800,000 per season.

 

Another reason why contracts don't mean anything, in any sport.

Any more those new deals are all about the buyout.

 

And for the record I'm told the Miller buyout in his new deal is massive in year 1...

Any more those new deals are all about the buyout.

 

And for the record I'm told the Miller buyout in his new deal is massive in year 1...

 

Like how massive?

Like how massive?

I couldn't get an exact number, but it is several million from what I was told...

I couldn't get an exact number, but it is several million from what I was told...

 

That's all? Indiana has that in the ashtray holder in the car. :lol:

That's all? Indiana has that in the ashtray holder in the car. :lol:

And if they wanted to spend it, they wouldn't have had Kelvin Sampson in the first place... ;)

Rick Bozich seems to think Tom Crean is in the mix.

I thought they wanted Peral real bad.

I was expecting Miller from Xavier.

 

I thought he was the best choice.

I thought they wanted Peral real bad.

 

I think you have it backwards...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.