Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Western Kentucky 101 Drake 99 OT

Featured Replies

  • Replies 48
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh My what a game!

Best game of this tourney so far.

How a-BOUT that???

Drake really deserved a 3 seed. :D

  • Author

I had that one on my bracket sheet! T-O-P-S TOPS TOPS TOPS! What a game!

I am sure Pat is pumped. :lol: I had WKU in all 6 of my brackets that's huge. Awesome game.

That was one heck of a game.

 

I gotta say, I am happy to see a team from KY get the win.

I had that one on my bracket sheet! T-O-P-S TOPS TOPS TOPS! What a game!

 

Me to my friend.

Best game of this tourney so far.

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

The pride of Lyon County (pun intended) wins it for the 'Toppers.

:banana::dancingpa:jump: Whooooooooooooo!

 

With all the money I send to Western each year, I guess it's paying off!

The call against Slaughter at the end of reg and the loose ball call with 5 seconds left that gave Drake 2 FT's were terrible. Glad WKU wound up winning after those two.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.