Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jay Bilas

Featured Replies

I have no problems with Bilas. Now you want to talk about bias, then let's talk about Seth Davis and his hatred of UK, or Packer's love for the ACC. Those 2 are about as biased as any I've ever heard.

 

I can't stand Seth Davis. I don't hate Packer as much, but he definitely is not one of my favorites.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have no problems with Bilas. Now you want to talk about bias, then let's talk about Seth Davis and his hatred of UK, or Packer's love for the ACC. Those 2 are about as biased as any I've ever heard.

 

:thumb:

He's being honest.

 

 

4-5 teams left out of the tourney had a better RPI.

 

 

I know Gametime and and the committee said RPI doesn't mean anything, but when asked why Arizona St. was left out, the committee chair used what......RPI.

 

 

The selection process is wishy washy at best and this year proved it.

He's being honest.

 

 

4-5 teams left out of the tourney had a better RPI.

 

 

I know Gametime and and the committee said RPI doesn't mean anything, but when asked why Arizona St. was left out, the committee chair used what......RPI.

 

 

The selection process is wishy washy at best and this year proved it.

 

I agree, I don't see why they don't just say what the criteria is and stick to it. It seems to be different every year.

Bilas will be calling the UK game Thursday...

So winning it all is the only thing you judge a good season by? Or what is a good judge of a season, going 16-0 in SEC play, going to final 8 and having your best player get hurt in the sweet 16. I don't know injuries have been used alot this season, but never for those teams. It was always someones fault then. IMO

 

Well what else is there. Final 8's are great for UNLV or Temple. THey mean squat for KY. Good season, but not great.

I think he is nice looking! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.