Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Early Upset Predictions

Featured Replies

I would love to see Pitt over Memphis. In fact anyone over Memphis would be great.

 

I kind of like Memphis St.../Memphis...John Calipari has done a great Job in Memphis...:thumb:

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depending on which Indiana shows up I wouldn't be shocked to see them knock off UNC (no way am I picking that on my brackets). Also, I think Kansas St. will beat USC.

St. Joe's over Oklahoma

Davidson may shock some people, may give G-Town a run in the 2nd round.

Pittsburgh over Memphis is a good possibility.

UK over Marquette and Stanford :)

W.Ky over Drake

Georgia over Xavier and Purduec or Baylor.

West Virginia over Duke in the 2nd round.

 

Could Notre Dame put UNC out in the Sweet 16?

I like George Mason over perennial upset suspect Notre Dame.

Winthrop and George Mason, Nova as well

K State over OJ and USC...the game is in Omaha and that travel could be an issue

 

Davidson over Gonzaga...game is in NC, that is almost unfair for Gonzaga

 

Villanova is my 12-5 upset

I think I'm going to take WKY and maybe Temple. I'll probably pick WVU over Duke in the second round, but WVU also has a tough first round matchup... I might pick X to the final 4 over UCLA... Might take USC to the Elite 8...

Butler over UT.

IU over UNC.

Gonzaga over Gtown.

Pitt over Memphis.

Uconn over UCLA.

Purdue over Duke.

Butler over UT.
..or South Alabama. Either way I see UT going down in round two.

WKU over Drake.

Kansas State over USC then over Wisconsin.

If Dennis Felton can tell his players that UGA was screwed by having to play a double-header and motivate them enough to win the SEC tourney, imagine what a field day he is having with that #14 seed.

Georgia may have run out of upset but I hope not...

 

I don't even know what to say about Georgia! It's going to be a tough call on them...

Butler over UT.

IU over UNC.

Gonzaga over Gtown.

Pitt over Memphis.

Uconn over UCLA.

Purdue over Duke.

 

I think UConn also has a chance against UCLA.

 

And I believe Davidson will pull the first round "upset" over Gonzaga, and possibly over G-Town.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.