Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Early Upset Predictions

Featured Replies

What do you say/see as early round upsets? Just early, but I see Nova over Clemson and Kansas State over USC

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Georgia over Xavier

WKU over Drake

 

POSSIBLY Pitt over Memphis in the sweet 16

POSSIBLYE WVU over Duke in the 2nd round

Georgia over Xavier

WKU over Drake

 

POSSIBLY Pitt over Memphis in the sweet 16

POSSIBLYE WVU over Duke in the 2nd round

 

Georgia may have run out of upset but I hope not...

  • Author
I think a lot of people will have WKU over Drake.

 

Yeap, I agree here. I think the difference in conference play here helps WKU over Drake

I think a lot of people will have WKU over Drake.

 

It's all up to the Toppers...They seem to be playing better than The Western of the last few years...

San Diego over UConn is my upset special. So you all better pick UConn.

UK over Marquette and Kansas St over USC. My long shot of the tourny is Stanford going to the Championship and losing to UNC.

I think Drake will win over Western Kentucky. That's not really an upset, just a hard game to pick in the brackets.

St. Joe's over Oklahoma and (sadly) Georgia over Xavier. Georgia's on a roll and XU is playing so-so as of late. Bad first-round matchup for XU.

POSSIBLY Pitt over Memphis in the sweet 16

 

I 'm with you. If this game happens I'll put big $$ on Pitt

  • Author
POSSIBLY Pitt over Memphis in the sweet 16

 

I 'm with you. If this game happens I'll put big $$ on Pitt

 

I would love to see Pitt over Memphis. In fact anyone over Memphis would be great.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.