Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Midwest Regional

Featured Replies

  • Author
They say they don't, but I wouldn't rule it out...

 

So should we look for a UK/A&M first round matchup? :lol:

^Just like the number of teams a conference gets? :D

 

It's much easier to do it when the field is set and you are looking at seeding...

1st round winners

Kansas

UNLV

Clemson

Vanderbilt

USC

Wisconsin

Davidson

Georgetown

 

2nd round winners

Kansas

Clemson

Wisconsin

Georgetown

 

Quarters

Kansas

Georgetown

 

Region Champ

Kansas

I could see USC going all the way to the Elite 8... Maybe...

I could see USC going all the way to the Elite 8... Maybe...

 

:thumb: Tim Floyd and OJ are a dangerous duo in this bracket. Possibly even the final 4.

:thumb: Tim Floyd and OJ are a dangerous duo in this bracket. Possibly even the final 4.

 

Long Tournament runs= Good Guard Play

First Round

Kansas

UNLV

Clemson

Vandy

USC

Wisconsin

Davidson

Georgetown

 

2nd Round

Kansas

Vandy

USC

Georgetown

 

Sweet 16

Kansas

Georgetown

 

Region Champ

Georgetown

My take on the Midwest...

 

Davidson could be a dangerous second round opponent for Georgetown. Southern California could be a bracket buster by making a deep run if they get on a roll. Clemson is a potentially dangerous team, but I also think they could lose to 'Nova.

 

I think the winner will be Kansas, G'town or a dark horse, USC...

This is the 1st bracket I made...

 

KU

UNLV

Clemson

Vandy

USC

Wisconsin

Davidson

Gtown

 

KU

Clemson

USC

Gtown

 

KU

USC

 

KU

This region has destoyed my bracket... :lol:

^^^ Mine too, KU is the only team I have left in this bracket.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.