March 16, 200818 yr #1 Kansas vs. #16 Portland St. #8 UNLV vs. #9 Kent St. #5 Clemson vs. #12 Villanova #4 Vanderbilt vs. #13 Sienna #6 USC vs. #11 Kansas St. #3 Wisconsin vs. #14 Cal. State Fullerton #7 Gonzaga vs. #10 Davidson #2 Georgetown vs. #15 UMBC
March 16, 200818 yr Author Mayo vs Walker... Interesting side-story. You think the committee takes stuff like that into account?
March 16, 200818 yr Mayo vs Walker... How much pub. do you think that game will get. I'm sure that was done on purpose.
March 16, 200818 yr Interesting side-story. You think the committee takes stuff like that into account? They say they don't, but I wouldn't rule it out...
March 16, 200818 yr Interesting side-story. You think the committee takes stuff like that into account? Every year. I wouldn't be surprised if UK isn't matched up with Texas A&M.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.