March 16, 200818 yr Butler got the shaft on this one. Three losses and top 15 most of the year and they basically have to play an away game against S. Alabama in Birmingham. Crazy...
March 16, 200818 yr First Round: UNC Indiana Notre Dame Winthrop Louisville Oklahoma Butler Tennessee 2nd round UNC Notre Dame Louisville Tennesee 3rd Round UNC Tennessee Region Champ UNC
March 16, 200818 yr North Carolina doesn't have to leave the state for it's first four games. What a shocker!
March 16, 200818 yr Louisville is obviously going to have to play better than the last two, but I think when they are 'on' they match up well with Oklahoma and Tennessee.
March 16, 200818 yr This is the toughest bracket imo. Butler did get a raw deal. But I think they might give Tennessee a very good game.
March 16, 200818 yr I predict Butler will Beat UT in the second Round...(not that I will be pulling for Butler)!
March 17, 200818 yr I think this is the toughest region. 1-9 or 10 are going to be tough outs for anyone.
March 17, 200818 yr First Round Winners UNC Arkansas ND Wash. St. Oklahoma UL South Alabama Tennessee 2nd Round Winners UNC ND UL UT Sweet 16 UNC UL Elite 8 UNC
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.