Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

East Regional

Featured Replies

Good draw for the Cards...Tennessee vs. Louisville would be a great game.

 

UNC is the #1 overall seed and UT may be the best #2 seed, with national title aspirations, this can't be considered a good draw for UL.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UNC is the #1 overall seed and UT may be the best #2 seed, with national title aspirations, this can't be considered a good draw for UL.

 

UT has perenially shown that they are not a great post-season team. That said, it is a horrible matchup for UT, if the two meet.

Cards vs. UNC in the Region Finals. It is the match-up that should have happened at the beginning of the season in the Finals of the Vegas Tourney, except the Padgett injury occured a few days before and UL couldn't recover quick enough and lost to BYU. I like the Cards chances if their guards can regain their shooting touch.

UT has perenially shown that they are not a great post-season team. That said, it is a horrible matchup for UT, if the two meet.

 

I don't think anyone is a "horrible" matchup for UT. They were one or two wins away from a #1 seed. I guess we shall see.

I don't think anyone is a "horrible" matchup for UT. They were one or two wins away from a #1 seed. I guess we shall see.

 

I am telling you, I don't think UT makes a run in this tourney, I think they are gassed.

I am telling you, I don't think UT makes a run in this tourney, I think they are gassed.

 

I know a few people who like Butler to upset them, I think UT gets to the Regional Final at least.

I'll be rooting for IU to get past UNC in this one. I also think UofL is primed for a good run. Yes they have lost their last 2 games but they honestly played AWFUL and one was by 3 @ Gtown on senior night and the other was in OT to the Big East tourney champs. Most are saying this is the hardest bracket but that doesn't really matter anymore, you just have to go out there and win one game at a time and UofL can play with anyone in the country.

I have said for awhile that UT is over-rated. I don't they get past U of L and would not be shocked if they lose in round 2.

Sweet, I like that time.

 

Yes, Caracter ought to be at his best out past curfew.

I think U of L got a great draw...I think UNC got a tough one considering they were supposed to be the top overall seed in the tourney. Just my initial feeling.

Can't believe IU is at 8...

 

 

Thought that was a little high as well.

I am not happy my Heels might have to play a talented IU team in round 2 that I thought would be a 6th seed.

I am not happy my Heels might have to play a talented IU team in round 2 that I thought would be a 6th seed.

 

 

 

 

No need to worry PC...The Heels will breeze into the sweet 16. It's there, that I believe Notre Dame may give you a scare.

No need to worry PC...The Heels will breeze into the sweet 16. It's there, that I believe Notre Dame may give you a scare.

 

Yeah, the teams in the Big East are definitely battle tested...

Yes, Caracter ought to be at his best out past curfew.

 

Niccceee....:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.