Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

East Regional

Featured Replies

My take on the East...

 

To be the #1 overall, North Carolina got a tough draw, IMO...a potential matchup with Indiana in round 2. Look at all the 8 and 9 seeds and IU leaps out as the team that could really do some damage. Yes, they have struggled lately, but this is a team that was rated in or near the top 10 much of the season and has all the pieces to beat anyone. If they somehow get back on track, they could easily upset the Tar Heels. I also view the 2 and 3 combo of Louisivlle and Tennessee as the second best after Texas and Stanford in the South.

 

Louisville got a great draw as a #3...unless they choke they should make the Sweet 16. After that, I like their potential matchups with Tennessee and North Carolina.

 

Tennessee could have a tough game in round 2. It wouldn't surprise me to see them get bounced...of course, they're also capable of winning big. :D

  • Replies 49
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I say UNC/UL regional final.

 

I agree, and if Louisville gets that far, I think they will beat UNC

I agree, and if Louisville gets that far, I think they will beat UNC

 

I think it will be a good match up, but I think the Heels would prevail...

First bracket I made...

 

UNC

IU

ND

WSU

OU

Ville

Butler

Tenn

 

UNC

ND

Ville

Tenn

 

UNC

Ville

 

Ville

First bracket I made...

 

UNC

IU

ND

WSU

OU

Ville

Butler

Tenn

 

UNC

ND

Ville

Tenn

 

UNC

Ville

 

Ville

 

I have the same except UNC over U of L

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.