Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Georgia Dome Experience (Longwinded, Full Details)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Todays Happenings:

 

Well looks like I am going from courtside seats for watching the Cats play to no seat at all. The game has been moved to GT and the only people admitted will be those on the pass list and families of the players. GT's arena sits just under 10K... call me crazy but I don't think 10,000 people were on the pass list.

 

I wonder why they are not having at The Arena at Gwinnett Center. This is where the Georgia Force AFL team play, and where they just got done hosting the HS Basketball Championships. ?????

 

 

It has widely became accepted that it was in fact a tornado. Go to http://www.ajc.com and check out the photos.

  • Author
That's what I was thinking, I knew it was worse than the eleuded to.

 

When they announced for everyone to stay, then promptly told everyone to leave, we knew the Georgia Dome was in bad shape. I honestly feel that they were worried if another big storm hit that the roof would collapse. There can't be anything left on that roof after seeing the debris afterwards

Todays Happenings:

 

Well looks like I am going from courtside seats for watching the Cats play to no seat at all. The game has been moved to GT and the only people admitted will be those on the pass list and families of the players. GT's arena sits just under 10K... call me crazy but I don't think 10,000 people were on the pass list.

 

I wonder why they are not having at The Arena at Gwinnett Center. This is where the Georgia Force AFL team play, and where they just got done hosting the HS Basketball Championships. ?????

 

 

It has widely became accepted that it was in fact a tornado. Go to http://www.ajc.com and check out the photos.

 

The Georgia Force has a game there tonight. ;)

EKU, I'm glad you are okay! Sorry to hear you lose your tickets and money spent on whatever to get to ATL. Thanks for the information!

Wow, first account details and they send chills through me, just reading.

Thanks for the details, EKU! I knew it had to be so much worse than they were showing on television. It really is amazing that no one was injured and all of you stayed so calm. I'm sure sorry about your tickets, though. That really stinks.

Glad to hear your okay like stated above reading about the first hand experience sends chills throughout my body.

Intersting story, thanks. From now on listen to Grandma !

  • Author

If Kentucky pulls this out I have been making phone calls all days trying to network my way to getting into the nightcap HAHA

Thanks for sharing!!

Excellent report EKUAlum05! That really brings the whole thing to life.

McGinnis Ferry/ PIB

 

Great Starbucks right there! Have you eaten at Ippolito's by the Suwanee Town Center? Best pizza around!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.