Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minnesota 59 Indiana 58

Featured Replies

What a finish. Congrats to Tubby.

  • Replies 63
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome ending!

:dancingpa

 

Indiana given 50 free throw attempts in the last 3 seconds, they can't seal the deal.

 

CONGRATS GOPHERS!!!!! :ylsuper::ylsuper:

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

And............as for I.U., :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

Call from K. Samson is waiting on line 2, Bob Knight on line 1 please (both are laughing hysterically).....:p

I have to say, I am proud of Tubby tonight. He finally got his signature win for the season. He has been pounding Indiana for years. Good job Tubby.

  • Author

They could go to the finals. They play Illinois.

I would love to see Tubby win the Big 10 title. That would make me happy.

  • Author

I was going to post something about him beating Indiana but someone else didn't this year but I am not going there.

I was going to post something about him beating Indiana but someone else didn't this year but I am not going there.

 

Someone else would if they played now. :thumb:

I was going to post something about him beating Indiana but someone else didn't this year but I am not going there.

That IU, is not this IU. I don't know if UK beats them now, but this IU is nothing like the one UK lost to.

BTW, just saw that video, it looked better defended, but that play was EERILY similar to a play I remember very well......

BTW, just saw that video, it looked better defended, but that play was EERILY similar to a play I remember very well......

 

Just a little different, but I thought the same. Just didn't want to fan that fire... :lol:

  • Author
Someone else would if they played now. :thumb:

 

I can't say that you are not right. They might have a tornado hit the arena or something.:laugh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.