Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does Billy Donovan regret staying at Florida?

Featured Replies

  • Author
:sleep:

 

I think this question is ridiculous, he stayed because he loves it there. He knew this was going to be a rebuilding year. They will be better next year and everyone knows that...

 

Didn't have to open the thread then!

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He loves what he does at UF. The recent quotes is just another way he gets his players to respond. The ones that don't, won't play.

Listen, I simply asked if he regretted staying there at Florida. Did you read what he said after the game last night? He said some pretty horrible things about that team, should he have said it? If it's a rebuilding year then why is Billy saying that he is disappointed that this team is returning as sophmores?

 

You said they weren't a good team, and he was disappointed in how they performed. To answer your question, no Billy D is not regretting going back to Floirda, he regrated leaving for a day.

Didn't have to open the thread then!

 

Your right I didn't, but I did and I had to leave a comment... :lol:

  • Author
Your right I didn't, but I did and I had to leave a comment... :lol:

 

Nothin wrong with that..:thumb:

Nothin wrong with that..:thumb:

 

:D:D

I think FL's problem is character, they have a few punks on the team.

I think FL's problem is character, they have a few punks on the team.

 

Who? Calathes? He's not a punk just because he gave the stink eye to Perry Stevenson.

Who? Calathes? He's not a punk just because he gave the stink eye to Perry Stevenson.

 

Werner is my main target but Calathes thinks he's big stuff as well. Freshman immaturity, not all that uncommon. This is from watching them over the course of the year not just UK games.

 

As everyone has pointed out, the talent is there. It's something else.

Who? Calathes? He's not a punk just because he gave the stink eye to Perry Stevenson.

 

Or is it because of his Vanilla ice hair cut? :sssh::sssh:

I think FL's problem is character, they have a few punks on the team.

 

I agree Werner and Calathes are punks as much as I hate to say it. Speights might be the laziest player I have ever seen. If they pull it around though, they could be a special group.

Wouldn't anybody?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.