Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Georgia 97 Ole Miss 95

Featured Replies

I did not want to have to face Ole Miss.

AND I think we always should worry, at least a little, about Bliss.

They're most likely celebrating at the motel right now. I pray they don't come in expecting an easy victory.

 

I would like to think they wouldnt, heck when have these guys ever had an easy win?

Honestly I'm scared of Georgia more than I was of Ole Miss. Look at this way the bigs on Ole Miss coming back from a OT win the next day would of been in our favor especially in the second half we could jus wear them down and probably win by 10 or so. Now with Georgia I'm worried it's very tough to beat any team 3 times in one season especially in the SEC, I have faith this game won't get overlooked we jus need to set the tone early.

Is the game on t.v. tonight?

They're most likely celebrating at the motel right now. I pray they don't come in expecting an easy victory.

 

You really think they're staying in a motel? :D

You really think they're staying in a motel? :D

 

Where else would they be staying?

Where else would they be staying?

 

A hotel. I mean, you think they're at the Hilton or the Red Roof?

A hotel. I mean, you think they're at the Hilton or the Red Roof?

 

I'm pretty sure we all knew what I meant. And besides,

 

Hotel vs. Motel

 

We have all stayed them, but what is truly the difference, the answer will shock you.

 

What is the difference between a hotel and a motel?

 

There really is none. The term “motel” is derived from the term "motor hotel," which originally meant that the hotel provided parking (circa 1950s).

:ylsuper:

I'm pretty sure we all knew what I meant. And besides,

 

Hotel vs. Motel

 

We have all stayed them, but what is truly the difference, the answer will shock you.

 

What is the difference between a hotel and a motel?

 

There really is none. The term “motel” is derived from the term "motor hotel," which originally meant that the hotel provided parking (circa 1950s).

:ylsuper:

 

Hotel. Motel. Holiday Inn. Say whaaaaat?

I'm pretty sure we all knew what I meant. And besides,

 

Hotel vs. Motel

 

We have all stayed them, but what is truly the difference, the answer will shock you.

 

What is the difference between a hotel and a motel?

 

There really is none. The term “motel” is derived from the term "motor hotel," which originally meant that the hotel provided parking (circa 1950s).

:ylsuper:

 

I always thought a motel you walked out of your room into the outside and hotel you walked out of the room into a hallway. But your explanation is better. :jump:

Either way, I just hope the Cats realize that UGA is playing to win the game. They won't just concede and allow UK to walk over them.

Don't ever foul a jumpshooter, especially behind the three point line.

I couldn't believe he hit that shot, definatley a lucky shot. I was hoping for OT II.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.