Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Georgia 97 Ole Miss 95

Featured Replies

Final. (o.t.)

 

Cats vs. Dogs at approx. 9:45-10pm tonight.

 

Lets get ready to reclaim "Catlanta"!!

That's some madness. UK has no excuse if they lost tomorrow night.

Should a technical foul have been called for the Georgia player coming of the bench to hug Bliss on the court after the shot and time still on the clock?

Should a technical foul have been called for the Georgia player coming of the bench to hug Bliss on the court after the shot and time still on the clock?

 

No :sssh:

  • Author

What a game, I was hoping that it would go to 15 o.t.'s regardless of the winner, the less time they have to rest this morning and today the better for the Cats.

 

I hate it that this probably shot Ole Miss's hopes of going dancing though. A.K. is a class coach.

You have a good point Wireman. The Cats have no excuse tomorrow night.

You have a good point Wireman. The Cats have no excuse tomorrow night.

 

They're most likely celebrating at the motel right now. I pray they don't come in expecting an easy victory.

Bliss was a little shaky on that shot. He was leaning his head as soon as he let it go. Bliss had 9 points, so he's maxed out; we won't have to worry about him

What a game, I was hoping that it would go to 15 o.t.'s regardless of the winner, the less time they have to rest this morning and today the better for the Cats.

 

I hate it that this probably shot Ole Miss's hopes of going dancing though. A.K. is a class coach.

 

This I agree with. I like him alot.

Bliss was a litt le shaky on that shot. He was leaning his head as soon as he let it go. Bliss had 9 points, so he's maxed out; we won't have to worry about him

 

He also had about 5 blocked shots. Yes, I said blocked shots, LOL.

Bliss was a little shaky on that shot. He was leaning his head as soon as he let it go. Bliss had 9 points, so he's maxed out; we won't have to worry about him

 

Other than him hammering Smooth.

They're most likely celebrating at the motel right now. I pray they don't come in expecting an easy victory.

 

I agree UGA might be a more dangourous team. They have nothing to loose.

  • Author
Bliss was a little shaky on that shot. He was leaning his head as soon as he let it go. Bliss had 9 points, so he's maxed out; we won't have to worry about him

 

Will still have to dodge his "cheap shots", and I ain't talking about field goals.

I dont care what anyone says I'd much rather want to worry about DAVID"mad man" BLISS beating UK than Curtis and Williams. Them two are some bangers

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.