Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Odds to Win SEC Tournament

Featured Replies

Per Bodog:

 

Tennessee 1/1

Miss. St 3/1

Vanderbilt 5/1

Arkansas 5/1

Kentucky 6/1

Ole Miss 8/1

Florida 9/1

Alabama 15/1

LSU 20/1

Georgia 30/1

USC 60/1

Auburn 80/1

I am suprised to see that Mississippi State is above Vandy.

I am suprised to see that Mississippi State is above Vandy.

 

 

Why?

I am suprised to see that Mississippi State is above Vandy.

I'd say Vandy's odds are hurt in that they have to go through UT before the finals. Potentially anyway.

I would say Vandy is the best value for your money.

  • Author

I think Kentucky is the best value at 6/1. They are playing as well as anyone. I think the best underdog value is LSU at 20/1.

I think Kentucky is the best value at 6/1. They are playing as well as anyone.

I'll give you 10-1.

I think Kentucky is the best value at 6/1. They are playing as well as anyone. I think the best underdog value is LSU at 20/1.

 

 

Kentucky being able to win 3 a row in consecutive days with their limited bench would be an unbelievable feat. I would have to have better odds than that if I were a betting man.

Ole Miss might be the best buy on here they go 5 deep on their bench and have shown the ability to compete with the top teams in the SEC despite struggling in the middle of their SEC schedule.

I think Kentucky is the best value at 6/1.

 

Shocking....

  • Author
Shocking....

 

Sorry I didn't mean to offend you by supporting my favorite team :sleep:

Auburn 80/1 lets face it, its not likely they win the sec tournament but these odds are kinda funny. Auburn has the Talent to play a Cinderalla role so to seak in the SEC, unlikely yes but not 80/1 unlikely...lol

Shocking....

 

I will do the CPR if you need it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.