Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Odds to Win SEC Tournament

Featured Replies

  • Author
Well 20/1 LSU is gonna be out...

 

Hey, we've still got 60/1 USC!

I am suprised to see that Mississippi State is above Vandy.

 

Why?

 

I'd say Vandy's odds are hurt in that they have to go through UT before the finals. Potentially anyway.

 

I would say Vandy is the best value for your money.

 

How many games does Vandy play at home? Because they are weak on the road IMO.

Sorry I didn't mean to offend you by supporting my favorite team :sleep:

 

:thumb::ylsuper::ylsuper:

I would say Vandy is the best value for your money.

 

I would agree if this thing were being played in that museum they call Memorial Gym. :D

Hey, we've still got 60/1 USC!

 

Why not, I'm in!!! :lol:

 

(on 2nd thought, would only hurt U.K. in the NCAA picture, I'm out - LOL)

Georgia is playing like they took Ole Miss at 8 to 1

  • Author
Georgia is playing like they took Ole Miss at 8 to 1

 

Yeah I think Gaines must've had lunch with Henry Hill today.

  • Author

UGA at 30/1 was the best pick of all!

Per Bodog:

 

Tennessee 1/1

Miss. St 3/1

Vanderbilt 5/1

Arkansas 5/1

Kentucky 6/1

Ole Miss 8/1

Florida 9/1

Alabama 15/1

LSU 20/1

Georgia 30/1

USC 60/1

Auburn 80/1

 

That would have been nice to have a few bones on.

  • Author
That would have been nice to have a few bones on.

 

Yep :ylsuper:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.