Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

In or Out??

Featured Replies

That was the year UNC went to the Final Four I believe. Beat Stanford (I think) in the second round.

 

Yep. They didn't deserve a bid but got one and boy did they make the most of it. :thumb:

  • Replies 80
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Every point you tried to make is wrong, IMO:

 

1) They aren't getting into the tournament because of the name on their jersey. Give the committee a little more respect than that.

 

2) Only 2 good wins? Last I checked, they are 12-4 in their conference with wins over UT, Vandy, Ole Miss, Arkansas, and Florida amongst others

 

3) I guarantee you that nobody wants to see UK in the first round of the tournament - regardless of what seed they are

 

4) The SEC is currently ranked #4 in conference RPI with a possible #1 seed coming Sunday (http://www.realtimerpi.com/rpi_conf_Men.html )

 

5) The Big East is currently ranked #5, by the way

 

Anyways, you're entitled to your opinion, but I disagree 100% on everything you said.

 

 

First let me say Kentucky is in. I have said that since they won on Sunday. But what is the difference in the home losses to Gardner Webb, San Diego St. Somewhat of a home game to UAB compared to the WVU loss to Oklahoma that you said the announcers said was the kind of losses that makes the committee look at. WVU had a new coach too this year. And I agree that they are very hot team and the whole season has to be looked at. They will be a very hard out. But they do take minutes of games off and that could cost them sometime.

If UK was playing UofL in the NCAA there would be more Card fans shaking in their boots then UK fans. Cats would have nothing to lose.

 

 

Fan of both teams but I don't know why UL fans would be scared to play UK. Lville won by 14 at Rupp without Clark. Neither team was playing good then and now UK is without PP.

 

Btw, imo UK is in.

Boy. How many bubbles burst today?

Boy. How many bubbles burst today?

 

Not as many as we think. Someone has to get in...

Fan of both teams but I don't know why UL fans would be scared to play UK. Lville won by 14 at Rupp without Clark. Neither team was playing good then and now UK is without PP.

 

Btw, imo UK is in.

 

I am a fan of both teams also, Cats 1st. The answer is the Cards are suppose to win the Cats have nothing to lose. If you don't think playing UK would make the Card fans nervous you need to put yourself in their shoes. UofL is the better team there is no doubt about that and them losing to a mediocre UK in the NCAA would be a melt down for the Card fans. Most UK fans this season are happy if we make the tournament. Hence UK has nothing to lose and all to gain.

Who do you think is going to be the most nervous tonight UK fans or GA fans? GA has nothing lose and all to gain. I guarantee that I am nervous and I would bet 99.9% true UK fans are just like me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.