Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All of a Sudden That San Diego Loss...

Featured Replies

  • Author

Gonzaga has gone 491 straight games with a made 3-pointer. They have yet to hit one tonight and theirs 1:00 remaining.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good programs find ways to make games like these close.......watch and wait.

Doubt they get in with a San Diego win. Either they are in with a win or it's St. Mary's. Not both IMO.

 

I disagree... St. Mary's resume looks a lot better than a lot of the bubble teams. Now I think they went from about a 7 to a 10 with yesterdays loss, but I think St. Mary's is in... Check out their resume:

 

Record: 24-6 (12-3)

RPI:39

Good Wins: Drake, Oregon, @ Ohio, Seton Hall

Bad Losses: NONE

"Good" Losses: @Gonzaga, @Texas, Kent State, @Southern Illinois,

 

Their only other 2 losses were to San Diego, which means every team that they lost to may potentially make the tournament... Solid... IN.

  • Author
I disagree... St. Mary's resume looks a lot better than a lot of the bubble teams. Now I think they went from about a 7 to a 10 with yesterdays loss, but I think St. Mary's is in... Check out their resume:

 

Record: 24-6 (12-3)

RPI:39

Good Wins: Drake, Oregon, @ Ohio, Seton Hall

Bad Losses: NONE

"Good" Losses: @Gonzaga, @Texas, Kent State, @Southern Illinois,

 

Their only other 2 losses were to San Diego, which means every team that they lost to may potentially make the tournament... Solid... IN.

 

Be hard to leave them out with that resume.

Think about this....you're a college kid, live in San Diego (a modern day eden if you would), your school beats the Zags to go to the dance, and it is only about 8:00 pm......boy oh boy, I bet I could find about 8 hours of fun after a game like this....what do you think the attendence rate at tomorrow's classes would be?

65-57 18.5 left....USD winning

  • Author

They're not going to make a 3-pointer in this game. Wow.

Think about this....you're a college kid, live in San Diego (a modern day eden if you would), your school beats the Zags to go to the dance, and it is only about 8:00 pm......boy oh boy, I bet I could find about 8 hours of fun after a game like this....what do you think the attendence rate at tomorrow's classes would be?

 

For the players. None. :lol:

I disagree... St. Mary's resume looks a lot better than a lot of the bubble teams. Now I think they went from about a 7 to a 10 with yesterdays loss, but I think St. Mary's is in... Check out their resume:

 

Record: 24-6 (12-3)

RPI:39

Good Wins: Drake, Oregon, @ Ohio, Seton Hall

Bad Losses: NONE

"Good" Losses: @Gonzaga, @Texas, Kent State, @Southern Illinois,

 

Their only other 2 losses were to San Diego, which means every team that they lost to may potentially make the tournament... Solid... IN.

 

I've been proven wrong. :lol: Although they haven't really beat anybody, the people they have lost to aren't that bad.

 

They may sweat alittle bit, but you have given a good case for them to get in.:thumb: Ohio State may be out of luck.

Think about this....you're a college kid, live in San Diego (a modern day eden if you would), your school beats the Zags to go to the dance, and it is only about 8:00 pm......boy oh boy, I bet I could find about 8 hours of fun after a game like this....what do you think the attendence rate at tomorrow's classes would be?

 

I doubt I'd be in class...

They're not going to make a 3-pointer in this game. Wow.

 

Watch them hit a meaningless buzzer beater.

Watch them hit a meaningless buzzer beater.

 

I bet Pargo didn't know about that record when he finished it up with a dunk. :lol: Although I seriously doubt he cared at that point.

  • Author

Its over.

 

No 3-pointers...

 

Fans rush the court.

 

San Diego is dancing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.