Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All of a Sudden That San Diego Loss...

Featured Replies

UK still should have beat them but the original post said that the San Diego loss all of a sudden doesn't look that bad, which is correct. Yeah, UK should have beat them, but USD is solid. Their little point guard (Johnson maybe?) could play at a lot of high majors IMO...

  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
:lol: Although they might have a pretty decent record and a nice season there's no need to make excuses. Losing on your home court to a team from the WCC is unacceptable and is not a good loss.

 

I"m not making excuses. My only point was that San Diego is a little better than Gardner Webb. And regardless, UK played when they needed to and peaked at the right time. I would much rather head into the tourney playing great as to go 20-0 and then fold late in the season.

That was going to be my next point. I would say the so-called last 4 out are really rooting for Gonzaga now. Remember, St. Mary's is a possible at-large team and they lost last night. That would be 3 from the WCC if they get in.

 

St. Mary's or Gonzaga will be left out of the tourney if San Diego prevails.

  • Author
UK still should have beat them but the original post said that the San Diego loss all of a sudden doesn't look that bad, which is correct. Yeah, UK should have beat them, but USD is solid. Their little point guard (Johnson maybe?) could play at a lot of high majors IMO...

 

That was my only point. Thanks. :thumb:

  • Author
St. Mary's or Gonzaga will be left out of the tourney if San Diego prevails.

 

It would just about have to be St. Mary's but they are 25-6 or something with an RPI in the 30's.

I"m not making excuses. My only point was that San Diego is a little better than Gardner Webb. And regardless, UK played when they needed to and peaked at the right time. I would much rather head into the tourney playing great as to go 20-0 and then fold late in the season.

 

Oh well then your points are very true.:thumb: :lol:

 

I knew all along the Gardner Webb loss was in a league of its own. But San Diego still isn't that good of a loss. And I agree UK picked the right time to start playing well.

  • Author
Oh well then your points are very true.:thumb: :lol:

 

I knew all along the Gardner Webb loss was in a league of its own. But San Diego still isn't that good of a loss. And I agree UK picked the right time to start playing well.

 

 

I'm definately not going to validate a loss to San Diego , but they're a decent little team.

If USD wins, I would think that 3 get in from the WCC.....the Zags won't be left out....so St. Mary's will sweat a bit, but I would venture they are in....

 

How about all of these offensive boards? Crazy.

He just made a great point...the teams most scared right now:

 

Ole Miss, Ohio State, and Florida

  • Author
If USD wins, I would think that 3 get in from the WCC.....the Zags won't be left out....so St. Mary's will sweat a bit, but I would venture they are in....

 

How about all of these offensive boards? Crazy.

 

I just noticed that. That one guy is killing Gonzaga on the boards.

I dk what the big guy for Gonzaga is doing. He looks lost.

  • Author
I dk what the big guy for Gonzaga is doing. He looks lost.

 

He has had a bad game. I think you're talking about Heihtfel or whatever his name is.

  • Author

At least making it a little interesting...

He has had a bad game. I think you're talking about Heihtfel or whatever his name is.

 

That guy has never lived up to his potential.

That Jones kid couldn't have dunked that oop if they were on a 9' goal.....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.