Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

West Jessamine 66 Somerset 51

Featured Replies

Final.

 

West will play Lincoln County tomorrow night.

 

Lincoln won the regular season game 55-49 back in December.

Well...looks like Thacker and the Briar Jumpers will be getting ready for next season. So I guess all you beloved Somerset fans are ready for a coaching change since he didn't beat West Jessamine?

Congrats to Coach Robert Hammonds and his young boys!

Good Luck! Would love to see Coach Hammonds on the floor at Rupp in a couple weeks.

Congrats to Coach Robert Hammonds and his young boys!

Good Luck! Would love to see Coach Hammonds on the floor at Rupp in a couple weeks.

 

Who all will return next year for west?

Why would Thacker be leaving Somerset?

First of all Congratulations to all the teams that played tonight, two pretty good games. Both teams who won exposed the weaknesses of their opponents. Both Somerset and PC faught hard just could not get over the hump at curcial points in the game.

 

Thats a good question FBF15, I beleive Warrior 69 is being sarcastic...picking at those arm chair coaches that always have all the answers. Us real fans understand Thack not coming back would be a big mistake for the Jumpers.

First of all Congratulations to all the teams that played tonight, two pretty good games. Both teams who won exposed the weaknesses of their opponents. Both Somerset and PC faught hard just could not get over the hump at curcial points in the game.

 

Thats a good question FBF15, I beleive Warrior 69 is being sarcastic...picking at those arm chair coaches that always have all the answers. Us real fans understand Thack not coming back would be a big mistake for the Jumpers.

 

Who you like to win it all? I think the Pats have a great shot, they need to keep Spurlin out of foul trouble. I think he is becoming one of the best players in the 12th.

 

Anyway, just wanted your take since you watched both games.

Where are the West fans. Someone give us some details. Can West defeat Lincoln Co.?

Where are the West fans. Someone give us some details. Can West defeat Lincoln Co.?

 

West and East have both been poor travelers since they came to the 12th Region.

I am picking LC, that senior point guard knows how to get the job done. They have good leadership. No disrespect to West, i think it will be a good game. I just believe LC is the stronger team.

Speed was non-existant in this game tonight. Somerset seemed incredibly slow and West Jessamine wasn't exactly fast. Lincoln County's speed should be too much for the Colts.

I like the way you guys think ^^^^^^

 

Ryan Young is a winner, that is the bottom line.

Well...looks like Thacker and the Briar Jumpers will be getting ready for next season. So I guess all you beloved Somerset fans are ready for a coaching change since he didn't beat West Jessamine?
Why would the Jumpers look for a new Coach. I do not know Coach Thacker, but in my opinion he has done a great job at SHS and I remember SHS having a coaching carousel before Thacker and speaking of Coaching changes how is the Warriors coping with a 5-21 season?
Speed was non-existant in this game tonight. Somerset seemed incredibly slow and West Jessamine wasn't exactly fast. Lincoln County's speed should be too much for the Colts.

 

 

I'm not so sure about that. West didn't look to push the ball on the break very much but they seemed to handle it pretty well and they were very quick off the dribble and made several nice drives to the basket. They may not play as much of an up and down game as Lincoln but they can penetrate in a half court set. That being said I'll take Lincoln by 8, 62-54.

In the past 3yrs west has played Lincoln 3 times. Twice at Lincoln and once at home. West has lost all three times. Lincoln has won by a total of 8pts in those games. They beat West by 2 in OT last year at their place. Then they beat West by 1 in the regional semi-finals. Finally, they beat them this year by 5 West, where at one point West was up 10. So I guarantee you it will be a barn burner.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.