Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stanford/UCLA Updates

Featured Replies

That was an awful, awful foul call.

 

Made up for the no call on the charge.

  • Replies 102
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my......that was shockingly bad.

Made up for the no call on the charge.

 

There are no make ups at this time....with the view we got, there is no real way to know if that UCLA kid had the spot.

HT I have to admit that Lopez is really forcing them up....

There are no make ups at this time....with the view we got, there is no real way to know if that UCLA kid had the spot.

 

He was set for sure. Oh well. I like free basketball.

UCLA can't finish layups, but Collison is nasty...

I want UCLA to lose so very bad.

HT I have to admit that Lopez is really forcing them up....

I haven't seen Love this frustrated ever but he is way more polished on the offensive end.

  • Author

Score! No you score!!!

I haven't seen Love this frustrated ever but he is way more polished on the offensive end.

 

:lol:

Collison is becoming one of my favorite players in college basketball with this game.....

  • Author
I haven't seen Love this frustrated ever but he is way more polished on the offensive end.

 

If so, he wouldn't be so frustrated... :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.