Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stanford/UCLA Updates

Featured Replies

That is the ugliest mascot I've ever seen in my life.

  • Replies 102
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW, Love is better than Lopez. It's not even close...Wouldn't mind having either on my team though.

  • Author
Thats comical.

Brook Lopez is a better college player than Kevin Love. Plain and simple. No jokes involved... :p

Brook Lopez is a better college player than Kevin Love. Plain and simple. No jokes involved... :p

 

What is Lopez's numbers? I'm too lazy to look. :jump:

 

I just don't think he can dominate a game the way Love can.

  • Author
What is Lopez's numbers? I'm too lazy to look. :jump:

 

I just don't think he can dominate a game the way Love can.

If he couldn't, Stanford would not be anywhere close to a Top 10 team. Lopez scores more and Love gets more boards. I've watched both a lot, and that's my take. I get paid for those you know... :p

If he couldn't, Stanford would not be anywhere close to a Top 10 team. Lopez scores more and Love gets more boards. I've watched both a lot, and that's my take. I get paid for those you know... :p

 

I know from my time on here that if I could believe anybody on here it would be you. :thumb: :lol:

 

I'm just not following this one, maybe because I've only seen Lopez play 4 games.

 

Which of the two would you take first in the draft?

If he couldn't, Stanford would not be anywhere close to a Top 10 team. Lopez scores more and Love gets more boards. I've watched both a lot, and that's my take. I get paid for those you know... :p

 

I don't disagree with you often but you are flat out wrong. Love is a better scorer but they don't ever pass him the ball. He is a way better passes also.

Lopez might be better but whose uglier the Lopez's twins or Mata-Real and have you seen Lopez's mom lets jus say ouch!

  • Author

Which of the two would you take first in the draft?

 

Likely Love because he could make an easier transition to NBA 4. He has a better mid range game, and he's a more heady player. As a college 5, I take Lopez...

Based solely on stats, I like Love's better. I think they are slightly better by them self but I think they're even more impressive because of the amount of talent on UCLA right now.

  • Author
I don't disagree with you often but you are flat out wrong. Love is a better scorer but they don't ever pass him the ball. He is a way better passes also.

 

As proven by Love's .82 assist/turnover ratio. You are buying the hype on his outlet passing that got so much play a few months ago...

Lopez is making GT look smart....no easy task I might add

As proven by Love's .82 assist/turnover ratio. You are buying the hype on his outlet passing that got so much play a few months ago...

 

Right I think he is a good passer because he can outlet the ball. :rolleyes:

I watch games too your not the only one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.