Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stanford/UCLA Updates

Featured Replies

I wouldn't call 5 of 16 Dominant.

 

I was speaking more to the defensive end, but it doesn't seem like has missed that many shots. He is drawing a double team a lot.

  • Replies 102
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know. They are solid defensively and a great rebounding team. They have two 7 footers who can score down low, and a good supporting cast. They are #7 in the country, right? I don't think there are more than 6-8 teams that are better than them.

 

I would probably take UNC, Memphis, Kansas, Duke, UCLA(even though they are getting beat by them right now), Texas, Tennessee, Louisville, and maybe Georgetown ahead of them right now.

I don't know about Texas, but I can see the rest.

I think a Stanford/UL game would be a great matchup.

  • Author
I would probably take UNC, Memphis, Kansas, Duke, UCLA(even though they are getting beat by them right now), Texas, Tennessee, Louisville, and maybe Georgetown ahead of them right now.

 

It would be a coin flip at best with every one of those teams...

I don't know about Texas, but I can see the rest.

 

Hesitated to put them on there but great guard play can lead you a long way during tourny time and Texas has plenty of that.

  • Author
It's Love time. :D

 

Great D by Brook... :p

Great D by Brook... :p

 

 

Same for Love. Brookie got bailed out. :D

Coming down to the wire 60-59 Stan...

22 seconds Brook Lopez at line up 2

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.