Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stanford/UCLA Updates

Featured Replies

28-14 Cardinal with 2:00 left in the 1st. The Cardinal are playing really well right now...

  • Replies 102
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kevin Love is getting dominated.

  • Author

This game is on FSN for those not watching...

  • Author
Kevin Love is getting dominated.

 

Brooke Lopez is better...

I mentioned this in another thread but Johnson has to be in the running for coach of the year.

I don't know that I'd care for a rematch from last year. I bet those guys haven't forgotten that game.

Brooke Lopez is better...

 

Did you just go there?

  • Author
Did you just go there?

 

Without a doubt...

  • Author

30-18 at the half...

  • Author
I don't know that I'd care for a rematch from last year. I bet those guys haven't forgotten that game.

 

They are as dangerous as anyone in the field right now....

Love and Lopez, two very talented players but totally different demeanors. Love will out work you and approach it business like. Lopez will be vocal and demonstrative.

 

Wouldn't mind having either.

I don't know what it is about the guy, but I've never really been sold on Brook Lopez.

28-14 Cardinal with 2:00 left in the 1st. The Cardinal are playing really well right now...

 

That and the fact that UCLA can't hit the broad side of a barn...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.