Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stanford/UCLA Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author
Right I think he is a good passer because he can outlet the ball. :rolleyes:

I watch games too your not the only one.

He's a decent passer. If he was clearly a supreme passer, he would have better numbers. Just curious, how much have you seen Lopez???

  • Replies 102
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like a lot of calls/no calls are going Stanford's way.

 

Big 3 by Shipp.......38-32 Cardinal

UCLA starting to heat up.

He's a decent passer. If he was clearly a supreme passer, he would have better numbers. Just curious, how much have you seen Lopez???

 

I'd say 3 times. I saw him plenty of times last year also.

Nice play, by Mbah a Moute, may have been a travel.

 

38-34, Cardinal

  • Author
Nice play, by Mbah a Moute, may have been a travel.

 

 

May??? :lol:

May??? :lol:

Good point.

 

Were you serious with your proposition that Brook is better? Because even if you were joking, Brook is clearly looking better than Love.

 

Stanford 43-34

Stanfords got some nice role players to go along with Lopez. I don't see them going past the Sweet 16 though. What do you guys think?

Stanfords got some nice role players to go along with Lopez. I don't see them going past the Sweet 16 though. What do you guys think?

I don't know, Lopez is looking dominant and I know that Stanford is in foul trouble right now, so we aren't seeing all of their guys.

 

Does anyone match up well with Brook Lopez? Hibbert, maybe, or not?

  • Author
Good point.

 

Were you serious with your proposition that Brook is better? Because even if you were joking, Brook is clearly looking better than Love.

 

Stanford 43-34

 

Dead serious...

I don't know, Lopez is looking dominant and I know that Stanford is in foul trouble right now, so we aren't seeing all of their guys.

 

Does anyone match up well with Brook Lopez? Hibbert, maybe, or not?

 

I take it back. The way bracketology had it set up is they would play Xavier in the Sweet 16. I could definitely see them winning that game. But anybody else and I think they would have a hard time.

I take it back. The way bracketology had it set up is they would play Xavier in the Sweet 16. I could definitely see them winning that game. But anybody else and I think they would have a hard time.

 

I don't know. They are solid defensively and a great rebounding team. They have two 7 footers who can score down low, and a good supporting cast. They are #7 in the country, right? I don't think there are more than 6-8 teams that are better than them.

  • Author

47-43 Stanford. 9:30 left...

That's embarrassing and a big blow, nice job Luc.

I don't know, Lopez is looking dominant and I know that Stanford is in foul trouble right now, so we aren't seeing all of their guys.

 

Does anyone match up well with Brook Lopez? Hibbert, maybe, or not?

 

I wouldn't call 5 of 16 Dominant.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.