Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott vs. Montgomery Co. (10th Region Semifinal)

Featured Replies

Gotta go with Montgomery.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There where no kids from either side running around with thier heads down SirMixAlot. both of these teams are to good for that and in both of my post I have said if the same refs are used in this game by what i have seen MC play Stephens will have to be carefull. By the way was you even at the game?

There where no kids from either side running around with thier heads down SirMixAlot. both of these teams are to good for that and in both of my post I have said if the same refs are used in this game by what i have seen MC play Stephens will have to be carefull. By the way was you even at the game?

 

 

No I am just making blind judgments. :sleep: The same refs were calling plenty of touchy reaching calls on Scott Hiller and Murray for Scott both had 4 fouls probably would of fouled out in a close game. Staggs gets the ball and lowers his shoulder, since this is the only game I have seen him play, I would guess that since he plays in the tenth he gets a way with doing this a lot since they call the games a lot more loosely. Not taking away anything from him, I heard he works harder than most, and it certainly looked that way by the how big the kid is, but all the charging calls against him were legit. I wonder why Nikola didn't have any charges called against him. I doubt seriously the 16th region officials drew the 37th district out of a hat and said that is who they were going to favor all tourney long.

You are off the topic. I did not say this ref was helping any certain district I was just wondering why he went after Augusta's best two post players. I go out and watch alot of basketball and every once and a while you will see refs favor but they most always at some point let the kids bang a little to make a game worth watching. If they let MC bang down low they win by 15+. I have to give Scott credit those kids know how to flop and draw the charge.Also you don't have to point out foul rules on here because I already know them.

Let's get back to Scott and Montgomery Co.

 

:thumb:

You are off the topic. I did not say this ref was helping any certain district I was just wondering why he went after Augusta's best two post players. I go out and watch alot of basketball and every once and a while you will see refs favor but they most always at some point let the kids bang a little to make a game worth watching. If they let MC bang down low they win by 15+. I have to give Scott credit those kids know how to flop and draw the charge.Also you don't have to point out foul rules on here because I already know them.

 

 

Your making it sound like the refs went after the Augusta best two players, which was not the case, What your saying is just let people throw people around, that will get people hurt. I'm done arguing, obviously you think the refs are out to get players.

You are off the topic. I did not say this ref was helping any certain district I was just wondering why he went after Augusta's best two post players. I go out and watch alot of basketball and every once and a while you will see refs favor but they most always at some point let the kids bang a little to make a game worth watching. If they let MC bang down low they win by 15+. I have to give Scott credit those kids know how to flop and draw the charge.Also you don't have to point out foul rules on here because I already know them.

How many Scott players fouled out? I am also wondering if the short ref with black hair went to high school around the 37th district?

 

Really, It seems here you were. Back to the game, If Scott plays their game, I think Scott will pull the upset, the key is the guards have to be better with the basketball.

Scott is Pumped! They will pull this win!

Good Luck Eagles and Coach Carr!

Hopefully the snow will be gone and all the fans from Scott and Mason can make the trip to Mt. Sterling

 

I think both these games will be hard fought and much closer than most are predicting.

The players that tip the scale for MC are Clark, Stull and Rash. If these three rebound and score the game usually goes well.

 

Stephens can tip the scale, he is 6'8" and is wide. I would really enjoy watching him play with great mental focus. Senior day has come and gone, its time.

The players that tip the scale for MC are Clark, Stull and Rash. If these three rebound and score the game usually goes well.

 

Stephens can tip the scale, he is 6'8" and is wide. I would really enjoy watching him play with great mental focus. Senior day has come and gone, its time.

 

How tall is Stephens exactly? I've been hearing 6'6", 6'7", and 6'8" and I think some people are starting to exaggerate a little bit. Whats his exact size?

How tall is Stephens exactly? I've been hearing 6'6", 6'7", and 6'8" and I think some people are starting to exaggerate a little bit. Whats his exact size?

 

I'd say 6'7 and have heard that alot...

How tall is Stephens exactly? I've been hearing 6'6", 6'7", and 6'8" and I think some people are starting to exaggerate a little bit. Whats his exact size?

 

Big enough to dominate a game.

How tall is Stephens exactly? I've been hearing 6'6", 6'7", and 6'8" and I think some people are starting to exaggerate a little bit. Whats his exact size?

 

Jordan is a legit 6'8" and he will be a tough match-up for any of Scott's low post players.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.