Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#12 Louisville @ #11 Georgetown

Featured Replies

This is gonna be a really tough one for the Cards. Gtown hasn't lost at home yet this year, it's their senior night and that place will be rocking, especially with the Big East title on the line. If UofL can pull this one out I will be extremely impressed with them and their chances in the NCAA.

UL seems to be firing on all cylinder's now from what I can tell. I think they pull it out tonight.

  • Author

I should have been a little more clear, the game is on Saturday @ 12 on CBS.

I think the Cards have the momentium going in the right direction right now and I think they want this win. So I am going to predict the Cards will win a close one in overtime. (Louisville 81 Georgetown 78).

My prediction after the G-Town game was that Louisville would win the rest of their regular season games until this matchup... but now that we're here, I'm just not sure I'm ready to pick against them.

Gonna be awfully tough. Cards weren't going inside real well on Sunday, so I think they're going to have to be pretty hot beyond the stripe. Georgetown has been flirting with disaster in its last couple, so I think we've got a real shot.

Louisville 78

Georgetown 70

 

I think that will drop in there real close.

 

U of L has really become the defensive team that Pitino has been known to have in the past and they distribute the ball on offense as well as anybody I've seen. They also are not affraid to fire up the 3's and if they hit a couple early this may set the tempo for the most intensive defensive showing that the Cards have had all season.

Cards have a week to get ready. Plus this is for the 1 seed in the Big East.

 

Cards 66

Hoyas 61

  • Author
Cards have a week to get ready. Plus this is for the 1 seed in the Big East.

 

Cards 66

Hoyas 61

I like your prediction but Gtown has a day longer to prepare than UofL and UofL has to travel so I think that's definitely in Gtown's favor.

I like your prediction but Gtown has a day longer to prepare than UofL and UofL has to travel so I think that's definitely in Gtown's favor.

But nobody preps like Rick.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.