Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#12 Louisville @ #11 Georgetown

Featured Replies

But nobody preps like Rick.

 

:thumb:

 

UL has keep sharing the basketball and not take Stupid 3 point shots.

:thumb:

 

UL has keep sharing the basketball and not take Stupid 3 point shots.

 

According to what I believe and remember out of Pitino, there is no such thing a a stupid 3 point shot, only ones that are better than others. :D

I picked G-Town in the last one and had to pull out one of my many crow recipie request so............

 

U.L. 77

G-Town 73

Would be nice if Caracter can stay out of foul trouble till mid-way through the second half giving Padgett opportunities to rest. Also if williams can get rolling early and they can apply good defensive pressure it may put G-Town on their heels enough to make a couple of 10-2, 8-0 scoring runs for U of L.

 

I pick the cards 85-73 only by that much because of fouls shots in the last minute. Definitely closer game than what the final score will show.

Two mediocre teams, I probably won't even watch.;);)

Georgetown 68-64.

Cards have a week to get ready. Plus this is for the 1 seed in the Big East.

 

Cards 66

Hoyas 61

 

Pitno gets a week to get ready and he is very hard to beat. I was think that G-town would win until I found out this. Cards win.

Not sure what to make of this game. The selfish fan in me wants to see a BEast regular-season and tourney title. But the big-picture guy in me says a well-timed loss to get the guys refocused wouldn't be a bad thing. And Pitino has used such things in the past to great effect, such as UK losing to MSU in the '96 SEC championship game.

Not sure what to make of this game. The selfish fan in me wants to see a BEast regular-season and tourney title. But the big-picture guy in me says a well-timed loss to get the guys refocused wouldn't be a bad thing. And Pitino has used such things in the past to great effect, such as UK losing to MSU in the '96 SEC championship game.

 

I like your thinking. Sometimes, players can get too feeling they are "the bomb" and it hurts them during tournament time. You're right again, Pitino has used this loss tactic to his advantage before and he could do this tomorrow. So, a loss could be to the CARDS longterm advantage, but I am selfish and I hope they win so it will shut some of the doubters up. (But that's probably in my dreams) :p

Two mediocre teams, I probably won't even watch.;);)

 

:eek:

This will be the game of the day. The winner will win the big east conference. (the best in basketball this year) Should be a great game, that will show a final four atmosphere.

 

Cards by 6

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.